3D LED FASHION AND (SOME) VIDEO MAPPING
A workshop for whatever people
!ENGLISH SPEAKING ONLY!
Workshop presented by MadMapper creators Boris Edelstein (CH) & François Wunschel (FR).
Registration for this workshop is closed!
For 4 days this workshop will offer a full range of practical applications on LEDs and video MAPPING using MadMapper, a software from GarageCube and 1024 architecture.
We’ll especially focus on:
- designing wearable LED costumes
- designing 3D LED shapes and controlling them in realtime
- making an electronic kit to control LEDs wirelessly
- and some special surprises
- How to use MadMapper including a detailed view of all functions.
- An introduction to the principles of LED mapping with MadMapper (DMX / Artnet) and practice.
- LED’s construction and hardware setup.
- DIY clothes customizing.
- Set-up and control light and video at the same time.
- Panel discussions and presentations.
- Electronic knowledge base.
- Multi-touch control surfaces.
- A crazy cocktail machine.
- Immersive Warm-up Party including performative practice on LEDs.
Franzibilly – 1024 architecture (MadMapper creator)
Moris from Bad Mapper – GarageCube – (Modul8 & MadMapper creator)
YukiJung (Fashion designer & mapping artist)
Quentin Berthet (Electronic designer, Mapping festival’s ultimate hero)
Laura Couto Rosado (Creative Electronic designer)
Laurent Novac (Garagecube / 1024 coder)
Gael Lupin (Garagecube Madmapper / Modul8 specialist)
Solo-Mâtine (Fashion designer)
Coder’s from GarageCube / 1024
Geneviève Favre Petroff (Fashion visual performer)
Anita Kirppis (la Messe, Manufacture Especial of Sensational Stuff)
Alain Creuvoisier (Future Instruments)
Xavier Righetti (TheFabric)
Yon (Master Wizard)
Sewing Master from Bangladesh
Many other mind blowing people